Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Force is Strong

There has been a lot going on over here lately, some knitting, but mostly other stuff. As you can see from the above picture, the holiday cards are addressed and ready to be sent, which means the picture has been taken and B did not have a fat/busted lip in the picture.
We have actually had our tree up for going on two weeks. But finally I feel we are complete in the decorating department. All the cookies are baked, strung, and hung, as are all of the candy canes that K decided should go on one, no I'm sorry, two branches of the tree.
I was reading Lynne's blog a few weeks back and the last picture in this particular post caught my eye. You see, many years ago after Hubby and I first got married, I went antique/flea market shopping with my cousin. When I was there I picked up a couple of holiday ornaments, this was one of the ornaments that I picked up:

Do you see any resemblance to Lynne's ornament?

Since Hubby and I started our home, we generally get a few new ornaments each year. You know, a family ornament and each of the kids their own personal ornament. This year Hubby had come across these while he was shopping:

I am trying to figure out who is more obsessed, the kids or Hubby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool, Michelle! I love those old Shiney Brites...now, if I could only find a Darth Vadar....(just kidding)