Sunday, December 10, 2006

Budding Artist

The great thing about digital cameras, is that you can take a gazillion pictures and not worry about how they come out. Not that you don't worry about the outcome of the photos, but for me, I no longer have to worry about having to take them in to get processed only to find out after spending large amounts of cash, that none of the pictures you had taken are what you had in mind.

A few months ago on a Sunday afternoon while I was knitting, K decided that he wanted to take some pictures. Now if he would have grabbed our 35mm SLR, I would have been involved in a tackle/wrestle match with a three year old. But he actually had the digital, so I thought, "What the heck. If I don't like the pictures, I will just delete them."
K ended up taking over one-hundred pictures and they actually were decent.

This is my favorite one.

So to show how proud I am of my son's picture taking ability, you can now find this picture over there on the right.

BTW, As you can see in the first pic, I started on my first pair of Jaywalkers, I have modified them just a bit to work them toe-up.

No comments: