Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Everlasting Socks

It has been a little crazy in casa de Michelle lately. Though I have been knitting, it seems as though it is the season where anything and everything other than knitting has been coming up and unfortunately been a priority. Who knew that clothes had to be washed, houses had to be cleaned, & children had to be fed on a regular basis?

I have been knitting, though not as much time has been spent doing it as I would like. My latest project is another pair of socks. ** But they have not been very fun for me to knit. There may be a couple of factors that may be influencing this. The first being that I can not see the stitch pattern very well in the socks and the second reason is this is the first project that I have ever worked on size US 0/2mm needles, they seem like they are taking forever. I have been working on them for a little over a week and this is all I have.

Another 1.5 inches and I can finally do the heel. Hopefully when I get to the ankle things will speed up like there is no tomorrow. I think I now understand that whole second sock syndrome.

Spring seems like it is finally here and I am itching to make some sort of tank. I have some yarn that I got from Elann during my stash replenishment. ** It is Lana Grossa Toccata. I think it will be perfect for some sort of tank or halter or something like that. As soon as I finish the everlasting socks, I will play with the yarn and figure out what I think it wants to be. Though I have know to not understand the whole yarn language very well.

** Pictures were supposed to be here, but blogger is acting up and I can't seem to upload any. I am just lucky I was able to get even one in this post.

No comments: