Sunday, March 26, 2006

What Happened to the Knitting

There is a reason why one (Michelle) should not KUI (knit under the influence). I have been fighting a cold for the last week and it sucks! Last week on the morning we had decided to go snowboarding, I had lost my voice. I didn't think anything of it because it happens quite frequently with me (at least twice a year), so it was no biggie. Plus the day before the snowboarding, we had played softball and it was a bit cold. I really did not think that it was a big deal about my voice.

Well low and behold, by Monday I had a full on cold. I was miserable. My head has been so congested, the coughing, and the aching (whine, whine, whine). Anyway, I was finally feeling good yesterday until my softball game. During the game I broke out in a sweat (and not because of physical activity) and I started to feel as though I was breaking a fever (which I didn't even know I had), by the evening I was feeling good. Good enough to have a glass of wine. OMG! You would have thought that I had never had a drink before in my life, but hey, I was feeling good. My knitting though, that is another story. This is what was on the needles last night:


I woke up to it like this this morning. At least I wound it back up into a ball. Right?

No comments: