Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Am So Confused

If you haven't guessed by now, I am new to the blogosphere and everything associated with it. I do know how to read them. But as for rings, KAL's, and the like, I am pretty much clueless.

The reason I started a blog was to possibly meet others who I share a common interest with. In fact, I don't even know if anyone is reading this. But it is good for me, cheaper than therapy.

Anyway, I am not sure what is the proper way to do things if there is a "proper" way. I signed up for a KAL earlier today. The first one ever for me. Now here is where I am confused. I don't know if I should wait until being accepted to continue working on it or if I should just keep on truckin. I know (or at least I think) that the purpose of a KAL is to be working on a project at the same time as the others. Technically I am working on the project at the same time as the others that are part of the KAL, but I am not officially part of the KAL. Does that make me not eligible for it? I just don't know. So this is what I am going to do. I am going to stop work on that particular project until I hear about the status of my submission. Unless someone tells me otherwise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say just keeping knitting on it regardless if you are excepted or not into the KAL. Sometimes it takes the administrator sometime to reply to all that stuff. If you want to knit it just knit it.

At least thats what I say!