Wednesday, March 15, 2006

There Has To Be A Better Way

Usually when I am making dinner, I try to have something to do during my down time (the time I am waiting to turn the food, when I really don't have anything else to do). This busy work often included doing the dishes, sweeping, straightening things out, etc. On the occasion when I don't have things like this to do, I will bring my knitting in with me. So last night I decided that I was going to dye some more of the nylon rope. What a mistake.

I don't know what it is, but everytime I unwind this stuff to measure, I always get this:

No, these are not noodles!


I don't know why. I try and try. I am ever so careful, but obviously not careful enough. So after 3.5 hours, I finally have this:


I am not even done yet. I dread undoing it to dye it.

No comments: