Saturday, April 29, 2006

What, A Shrug?

I think I must explain myself. I am not one of those knitters who has millions of projects on their needles at a time. I generally have only one. Two if the project I am working on at home is too big for me to take with me. I don't know what it is. I would love to be able to have four or more projects on at a time, but it doesn't work for me. After finishing Starsky and the broken rib socks. Again, I only have one thing on my needles.

I look at all of these other blogs and see how they can post about a different project every day of the week, but not me. I am still working on my Potmatomus'. I am actually almost finished with them. But I hate to post about them again, I don't want to bore you.

So instead, I will tell you about my softball game today. We won. I went 2-3 and walked once. I made....blah, blah, blah, blah.

Just kidding, though that really happened. I will tell you about the shrug I made for my aunt. Remember when I was working on a shrug for myself, my aunt saw it and asked for one, too? If you don't remember read this. Well, I finished it a while back, but had no one to take pictures in it. I am a little broader in the shoulders than my aunt and did not want to even attempt. Thankfully, my sister is so sweet and willing to pose for me. So without further ado:

Here is the shrug that has been finished for so long, sitting waiting to be photographed. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: