Thursday, September 28, 2006

All Dressed Up

There is nothing that will get you over the ehhs like words of encouragement (thank you) and getting part way done with your next project. I about half way there. The funny thing is that I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking of the finished garment.

This is the front (or back) half of Butterfly from Rowan 37. This is the project that I started, frogged, and then started again during our tailgate two weeks ago. I can't wait to finish this project. I feel like a little kid with a new toy. I know I said that I was going to make this to wear to a holiday party, but I like it so much I may just wear it everywhere like the gym, the grocery store, bike rides. Could you imagine? Me playing softball in Butterfly?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been toying with the idea of Butterfly too lately. Seeing yours may have just put me over the edge. It's beautiful!!

Sachi said...

Ooooo! I'm not allowed to buy any more yarn until I've gotten rid of some books.