Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Huh

Have you ever felt that you are just is a perpetual state of tired? Ever since school started for the kids, that is how I have felt. I am just tired all of the time. The thing is on the weekends, I always plan on sleeping in, but since I am a relatively light sleeper, every little noise seems to wake me. Usually it is the noise of little feet running all over the house.

With me being tired all the time, my knitting has really suffered. Not that I am not knitting or anything, it's just I'm not knitting as fast as I normally do. The pullover that I have been working on, it feels like I've been at it way too long for this particular type of project. I think I have been going at it for at least four weeks.

It's not as if I have had to frog much of it. In fact the only part that I had to frog was the collar and this was last night. What was supposed to be a deep neckline turned into one that was very shallow and pulled the front up and neck down just so. I think if I would have kept it that way, I may have become a hunchback or something.

I was going to post a pic of it for you, but the battery on the camera was out and is charging as I type. So instead I will leave you with this.


Ahh, to be a kid again and have that much fun.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute picture. I'm right there with you in that perpetual state of tired.