Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ehh

That pretty much sums it up. Ehh. That is how I have been feeling lately. Last week as much as I wanted to, I couldn't. I pretty much was a hostage in my own home with all the blinds drawn because light was just too much for me to handle.

Though my head feels better, I still feel ehh. The thing is I know why. I think my house is falling apart right before my eyes. Thursday our garage door broke. Well not exactly the door itself, but the cable broke and the door was stuck in a half open crooked position. Fortunately I have a handy hubby and he was able to fix it, but everytime I go to open or close the door, I hold my breath.

What was supposed to be a nice relaxing weekend (hubby was out of town) turned in to the weekend with no hot water. Our water heater started leaking. I was able to turn the water off, but there was no way I could fix the water heater even if I wanted to because our boat was blocking it and there is no way that I would let anyone move it in fear that the damage to the boat would be worse than the stink that I would cause by not taking a shower.

The water heater broke on Friday, hubby got home Sunday. Luckily my parents live relatively close by and we were able to hang out there all weekend.

The hot water heater is fixed now and I can once again do what needs to be done for the house.

Oh, there is one more ehh. It's this.


Though I like the way it turned out, there is that little ehh factor to it. I should have made it a bit longer and the sleeves should be a bit wider at the shoulder. But...I won't frog it. It's not that ehh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you've been having "eh" days lately. That sounds like no fun at all. On the upside, that sweater's fantastic...not "eh" at all!

Nikki said...

you'd better not frog it. it's cute!