Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Almost There

I am almost done with the pink stripped blanket and by almost I mean I have six rows left. I was happily knitting the seed stitch boarder and then it happened. I realized that I goofed. I was looking at the blanket and saw that I forgot to do one row of plain stockinette stitch before doing the seed stitch. So what do I?
  1. Ignore the mistake and continue with the blankie.
  2. Fix the mistake by intentionally dropping the stitches and working it back up with a crochet hook.
  3. Frog it back to the row and continue on.

Well if you said all three then you win the prize. At first I ignored the mistake thinking that it really doesn't look that bad. And then came to my senses, so then I attempted to drop each of the stiches and fix them that way, but for some reason, it wasn't working. What the heck!!!! Finally I have decided to frog it back and start the seed stitchin' again. I should have it done by tomorrow, but there will be no promises. It has been a long day and the head feels as though it may explode at any time.

See, the one on the left it the beginning of the blanket, nice, smooth, & even. The right photo not so much.

No comments: