Friday, February 23, 2007

Yes, it's a FO

Finally. Finally I am posting a finished picture of the sweater from the Red Sweater KAL. It's not like the sweater wasn't ready for its premiere. It's just that it is hard for me to get a picture of me in the sweater.

Not that I haven't tried, because believe me, I have tried. I let B & K both attempt, but you can imagine what pictures from 6 and 3 year olds look like. I kept asking hubby, but well, you know how that can sometimes go, with him getting home late and the lighting is not right and having other things to do.

I just had to take matters into my own hands. So the pic is courtesy of me and my tripod.


I know there is not as much detail in the pic as there would be if I could get someone else to take it, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Right?

For more detailed info on the sweater click here.

4 comments:

Sachi said...

It's a keeper!

CaveGurl said...

Your sweater is just gorgeous! Are you going to write up the pattern? You really should, it is just beautiful!

knitspot anne said...

michelle, that looks great on you—wow! i wish i could see more detail, but the silhouette is lovely.

Woman who knits said...

It looks beautiful! What a great job!