Tuesday, February 13, 2007

All in due time

When the kids were off, we had gone to the "Happiest Place on Earth." While we were there, the kid took this pic.


I get a chuckle every time I see it.

I haven't picked up the needles in two days now. It's not that I don't want to. Oh, how I do. Have you seen the Entrelac Socks in IK's Spring 2007? I absolutely adore them. I have yarn. I have needles. I have to finish my other projects first :(

I told myself that I wouldn't start another project until I finished the other two. It's not much that I have to do either, but I just don't want to do it. And I made the commitment that I wouldn't start until I finished.

So, I am off to finish this and hopefully something to wear under this. Oh, I did finish this, but I don't have any pics of me in it yet...soon, soon I hope.

No comments: