Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Score!

I don't know how I managed, but I do not have to drive up to the bay area to fulfill the promise I made to K. See, hubby's brother & sister-in-law have a son who is 3.5 months older than K. When I told her about the promise I made to K regarding potty training and visiting them, they did the same thing with their son. The only difference is that they promised him a trip the Magic Kingdom.

So we currently have nine people in the house. I don't think it has been quiet since they arrived (I am hiding out in the office to write this post). The bad thing, the only way that the kids are going to spend time together is if we take our kids tomorrow as well.

The good thing, I don't have to drive to the bay area. Not that I have anything against the bay area, it's just five hours each way. I know we were just there about a month ago, but I'd rather drive forty minutes than five hours.

Is it just me or does it seem that socks are the only thing that I have been knitting lately. Well actually they are the only things that I have been completing lately. I did, however, start on this the day before hubby went in for surgery.


This is my first lace project. It has taken me a while to get into the groove of things, but I am really starting to like this.

No comments: