Thursday, September 20, 2007

I got the green light

You would think that the kids being in school means that I would get so much done. How wrong was I. I feel that I get so much less done now. I mean everyday I have a list of things to do and I swear I only get half of them done. I know my time management skills are lacking, but man.

Anyway, I went to the doctor last Friday and the good news is that my ankles are "aligned very nice and symmetrically" the bad news is that I have a slight strain and may have some scar tissue built up between my bones from a bad sprain I had fifteen years ago. The doctor said that I can resume regular activity as long as I wear a brace and/or tape the ankle for the next three to four weeks and if it doesn't get better by then, then we will have to look into other methods. So far, so good. I have not gone on any runs yet, but I did play soccer last week and I was good afterwards.

I have also been working on theses.


dani's poms

They are Pomatomus' worked from the toe up and are going to be for my sister.

Also here is another fo that I finally took pictures of. For more details click on any of the pics.


elegant ribbed socks3

elegant ribbed socks1

elegant ribbed socks2

They are a modified version of Elegant Ribbed Stockings by Ann Bud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome colors! They look great.