Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's raining snowing?!

There was a song maybe fifteen years ago where the chorus was, "It never rains in Southern California."

The song was by the group Tony, Toni, Tone and the song was called, "It never rains (in Southern California). Every time it would rain they would play that song on the radio. Occasionally I will still hear that song play when it rains, but I didn't hear it yesterday, maybe because it really wasn't raining.

This is what it looked like from the window.

You can see K's fingers on the bottom of the pic. He was so excited that it was "snowing" he ran around the house saying, "it's nowin, it's nowin," with a huge grin on his face.

When B got home from school, he was so excited because according to him, he actually got to see it snow. In fact he wanted it to continue snowing so he kept asking if it was cold enough for it to snow again.

It actually wasn't snow, but hail. Who am I to disappoint the kids?

Also, thanks for the well-wishes. I went to the doctor's yesterday, turns out I have strep throat. I am starting to feel better and should be all better in a few days.

No comments: