Monday, January 29, 2007

Big Arms

It has been a crazy around here for the last week. I know, I know it's just the way life is, so I am not complaining. But because it has been a little hectic there is only a little progress on the sweater for the KAL.



See that completed sleeve, it took a while to get to the point that it is at now. I some how transposed the numbers along the way and picked up an extra twelve sts. When I tried the sweater on after the sleeve was almost done, I realized that the only way it was going to fit me was if my arms looked like this guy's.

Anyway, as I was saying, I had to frog the original sleeve when I was almost done *big sigh* But now I really like the way the sleeve is fitting. I made it a little loose around my upper arm and a nice snug, but not too snug fit around the wrist.

I am really looking forward to getting this one done. Though I probably won't get much chance to wear it. I can almost guarantee that the weather will warm up two days after it is done. It's always what happens when I finish a sweater for myself.

No comments: