Friday, August 08, 2008

Inspiration

Inspiration (in-spe-ra-shen) n. 1. stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level. b. The condition of being so stimulated. 2. One that inspires. 3. Something that is inspired.

Inspire (in-spir) v. 1. To fill with noble or reverent emotion; exalt. 2. To stimulate to creativity or action. 3. To elicit or create in another.

Lack of the above is why I have been out for so long. I have still been knitting and have even done a bit of crochet while I have been gone. Though I have had the lack of inspiration to blog about it for a couple of reasons. One being that some of the things that have been made I have to keep a lid on for now. The other is because I have to keep a lid on things. I have no less than six FO's that I would love to share but can't. That's right six, maybe even ten.

The summer has been super busy with the kids. This past spring was the first season that Big Monkey played kid pitched baseball. I was the team mom, which kept me busy scorekeeping during the games. It was a fantastic season! Their team won their division championships. During the same time he decided that he wanted to also play flag football. That is in addition to all of the activities that Little Monkey, Hubby, and I are involved in. I think at one point in the last few months we counted ten games within one week.

There were times when I wanted to blog, but because of the lack of craft content didn't. I'm hoping with the kids going back to school next week, I will be able to be a little more dedicated to blogging. That's right both of the kids are going back to school. For the first time ever both of my kids will be at the same school. Little Monkey will be there for half day and Big Monkey for full day. I can't wait, though I am a bit sad at the same time. Where did the time go? It seems like it was yesterday that they were brought home from the hospital.

With the kids going back to school, I'm hoping there will be a bit more time for some of this:

day 127

and maybe just maybe, I'll be a little more inspired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll have more time, don't worry. My son plays baseball as well, so I know how much time that takes up. It's a blast though.
It's nice to see you back!