Friday, April 18, 2008

I do, I do...

...still exist, that is. I never have the intentions of staying away from this here blog for so long. I know you've heard that from me probably a gazillion times if not more from me, but it is true. I really don't like to stay away for that long, but life as it is has other things in store for me.

I guess it doesn't help that the kiddos are signed up for a million and one activities. Each time they ask to sign up for something else, I initially tell them no, but then end up changing my mind and letting them, which means that I have that much more on my plate. Though I am not complaining or anything like that. Afterall, this is what I signed up for and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Remember when I made these last year?

TnS3

I finally put the pattern together and now have the pattern available for you.

The pattern is called Twist and Shout and is made from the toe up, but don't worry if toe-ups are not your style. The pattern can easily be adapted to be worked from the top down. The pattern includes the written stitch pattern as well as a chart. They're made on US 3/3.25, so they knit up pretty quickly.

If you are so inclined, give Twist and Shout a try. I think you'll like them.

To purchase Twist and Shout, click on the button.

No comments: