Monday, October 22, 2007

Fire

Just a quick little post. As you may have heard Southern California is pretty much up in smoke. One of the fires are about a mile from our house, but we are not in imminent danger. The news is saying that the fires may not be contained until Halloween and that three of the fires may merge to make one huge fire. I hope that is not the case.

Here are a few pics from the "Magic" fire as seen from our house.

Magic Fire 15

Magic Fire 14

magic fire 4

magic fire 3


Thank you to all of the firefighters!

2 comments:

Jean said...

I was worrying about you, though I figured you were probably not close enough to the fires for serious danger. I'm glad to hear you do have a relatively safe distance. We're safe, too, but all the smoke sure makes it hard to breathe! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I hope you continue to stay safe!