Friday, November 24, 2006

The Morning After


Eight of the last nine years Thanksgiving has been at our house. We would have all of our family and occasionally some friends come over to celebrate with us. I really enjoy having people over and entertaining. Though when we first decided to host Thanksgiving, my cousin had said that we would alternate between our houses.

Having thirty-some-od people in the house could be a little crazy, it really isn't that bad, afterall, we do it pot-luck style, so one person is not going crazy in their kitchen. This year was the first year we went to my cousin's house for Thanksgiving. So I feel like I really had it easy. All I had to make was the turkey, gravy, and cranberry sauce. It doesn't get much easier than that.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know I did.

No comments: