Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Remember when this from about two months ago? The game that we were at put the Dodgers in first place for the NL West. After regular season play, they finished in a tie for first in the NL West, but because of the team they are tied with had a better season record against us in regular season play we are not going into the playoffs as the NL West champions, rather we are going in the playoffs as the Wildcard.

What would be more fitting than this link. After you click on the link, click on the Dodgers 2006 Photo Gallery.

Did you see the pics in the gallery? Imagine my surprise when I went to the photo gallery and the first pic that pops up from the gallery is of us. My youngest sister is with me and the boys, hubby was off getting us refreshments.

So tonight, actually late afternoon, I will be doing this


Though without 56,000 other fans. I'll be doing that while watching this in the comfort of my own home.

Go Dodgers!

No comments: